Marketing is an exciting field that features a wide variety of dynamic careers. An online bachelor’s degree program in marketing will prepare you for positions in advertising, public relations, market research, sales, and related areas. Check our list of accredited online marketing programs and start making yourself a hot commodity!
- Ashworth College offers a forty-course (120 credits) bachelor’s program in marketing online. With each online course, students receive a course overview, lecture notes, practice exercises, computer-scored multiple choice tests, and hand-graded assignments. Ashworth also has an online associate’s degree program in marketing.
- DeVry University offers an online bachelor’s program in business administration with a concentration in marketing. The program can be completed within three years if courses are taken year-round.
- Florida Tech University Online awards the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing degree and also offers an associate’s degree program in marketing that can be completed in just twenty months.
- Pennsylvania State University (PSU) awards associate’s degrees in business administration online. Students can focus on marketing courses when they select advanced courses. The 60-credit associate’s degree can be applied toward a bachelor’s at PSU.
- The University of Massachusetts at Amherst offers a bachelor’s of science in business administration through distance learning. The part-time program is designed for busy professionals who are interested in a marketing career.
The marketing schools listed above are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, which means they meet educational standards demanded by other colleges and employers. At the very least, the program you choose should be nationally accredited by the CHEA-affiliated Distance Education and Training Council. Ideally though, an online marketing program is regionally accredited and is further endorsed by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).