Earning a top-quality MBA degree in marketing is an almost surefire way to land a promotion. Thanks to online learning, now you can further your education while remaining employed. You’ll take courses in consumer behavior, electronic commerce marketing, and other topics that can be applied to the workplace immediately. Many employers even offer tuition assistance to successful students! Check our list of accredited online marketing programs, and get started on your future today.
- Ball State University’s AACSB-recognized online master of business administration program emphasizes entrepreneurship. It is typically completed within 20 months.
- Carnegie Mellon University’s “borderless business school” is primarily a full-time, two-year program. Most students complete an internship during the summer between the first and second year of study. Carnegie Mellon also offers their MBA program to select offices nationwide and through night courses in Pittsburgh.
- The Keller Graduate School of Management at DeVry University features an online MBA program. Marketing is offered among 15 concentrations.
- Pennsylvania State University’s two-year online MBA program integrates management, marketing, finance, accounting, and operations. Two two-week residencies at Penn State and a top U.S. firm are required.
- The University of Wyoming offers a part-time online Executive Master of Business Administration degree program. The program is broad-based but addresses marketing analysis during the first term.